Thursday, November 3, 2011

Completed Blue Slide Park project

I finished the Blue Slide Park project today. So when I began I used the image of the original Blue Slide Park as reference I made the hills on illustrator and got the background on stockxchange.Then on photoshop I opened up the hills and put the background on a layer under. After i moved around the background and transformed it a bit so the only thing visible was what I wanted. Then I used one of the Dry brushes on Photoshop to draw the slide. Then I used illustrator for the text made the font a path and added an artistic stroke to the path.This is my final image... I believe it looks pretty similar.


1 comment:

  1. Great use of both programs to create the final piece. I like the creative use of the brush to recreate the stroke.

    I really like how both you and Josue are pushing yourself and finding ways to expand your skills!

    ReplyDelete