Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Daily Blog Post #48

During all this time I have not posted anything I have been working on my Senior Exhibition, it took me a couple weeks to complete but it looks good. I have been woring on it during graphic design because by making it I have used design. I applied what I know about design into the presentation, I used all I know about C.R.A.P. Ive also used most of what is in this blog in the presentation. Ive right aligned everything, matched my colors and used all my design skills to make it look good. The only thing I wished I would've done is made my own slides in photoshop to use instead of using the Power Point defaults. But I still think it looks good, i dont have that much info but maybe by making look good and stand out, the panel will like it...

1 comment: